Pages

Ads 468x60px

Beauty Tips : Can I fill plucked brows?|can I fix the hair around my face?|How can be My Skin brighten up?

Q:I plucked off almost all my brows. Can I fill them in without getting a drawn-on effect?
A:Remember the three Fs: fill, fix, and feather, says celeb makeup artist Brett Freedman. First, pick a pencil that matches your brow color. Fill in the entire brow, not just bald spots — this is key to making sure everything blends together. Then fix extra thin areas (like where your outer brow connects to the arch) with more pencil. Finish by feathering out the color: Brush a clean mascara wand through each brow in short strokes to diffuse any harsh lines.
 
Q:Lately, the hair around my face is getting dried out and breaking off. Why is this, and can I fix it?
A:It could be from highlighting too often or overusing heating tools, says celeb stylist Adir Abergel. Try an intense conditioner (like Matrix Sleek Look Conditioner, $17) for repair. Or just add 2 t. of olive oil to your regular conditioner, and leave on your hairline for five minutes. Do once a week.
 
Q:What’s the best way to get rid of the fine strip of hair on my lower stomach?
A:It can be removed easily with a depilatory product, says Cindy Barshop, owner of Completely Bare Spas. One to try: Veet Spray-On Hair Removal Cream, $8.59.
Q:My skin is clear but dull. How can I brighten up?
A:“You probably have a top layer of dry, dead skin,” says NYC derm Bradford Katchen. Exfoliate at least once a week, he says. Try a “green” exfoliator that’s less harsh than chemical scrubs and packed with natural nourishing ingredients, like olive oil, to help you stay dewy and fresh.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...