To enable you remain healthy and gorgeous during your pregnancy here are some simple health and beauty tips during pregnancy that you might find useful.
- A bottle of pure glycerine from the chemist is all you need. Twice a day wet the whole foot and dip wet fingers in the glycerine bottle and massage on the heels and the rest of the foot…it’s nicer now to wear summer sandals!
- You can also search your man’s closet for a shirt. Roll up the sleeves and fuse with some articles of jewelry to give it a feminine touch. Men’s wear is long and loose and is perfect for pregnancy.
- Eat healthy to maintain a well-balanced diet. Nutrition during pregnancy is necessary and make sure you have healthy selection of foods like fiber-rich fruits and vegetables as well as dairy products and fish for satiate your protein needs. If you are running short of some nutrients that may cause you morning sickness, you can substitute them with other equally nutritious foods items.
- Demonstrate the legs. During the summer, shorts and sleeveless dresses, did not look so much better. When the winter a little bit rock and downs through the air shoes with style.
- Do not clean the skin with cocoa butter wound. Through a natural moisturizer in the abdomen and chest are safe and prevent or at least reduce, the symbols of the track.
- Most of the books say up to 3 cups a day is OK but they don’t state if they mean instant or real coffee so to be on the safe side I would say a max of 1 “real” a day should be OK.
- Drinking sufficient water is also not only a part of your beauty tips during pregnancy but also a great way to retain soft and supple skin during pregnancy.
- You only need to use conditioner if your hair is past jaw length and then only ever on the ends. You may also find that applying too much styling product won’t help. Use all products shampoos etc sparingly.